Sunday, February 27, 2011

A weekend topped off!

With Alexander being 16, he was ordained to office of Priest today by his father. He then had the exquisite opportunity of standing in the circle to ordain Joshua to office of Teacher. To me, this just topped off the weekend with a very spiritual moment, seeing my boys honoring their sacred priesthood gift. Its always a treasure to witness spiritual growth.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I love it! That is so neat! I really wish we were there now! Such handsome young men with their handsome OLD father! HAHAHAHA!
They truly are the BEST young men we know! I just love them. You guys mean so much to me and my family! Thank you for your great example!

The Turman's said...

What a special weekend, It is crazy to see your boys getting so big. They are both gonna be taller than Howard soon!