The elementary had early release today, and she game bounding off the bus to show me that she could turn the tooth completely around. I told her to just push it down and it will come out. She tried and that plan did not work the way she wanted. SO, she announced that Brody said to bite into and apple and that will make it fall out. She and Nathaniel sliced up a ripe delicious apple, after eating 2 sliced, still the tooth was intact. On to plan #3, ..... Mom stepped in! I pushed the tooth forward and it fell out before she could even say " OUCH!
She has told EVERYONE we have come in contact with today that she lost her tooth, even the check out ladies at Target had to offer their congratulations!
4 comments:
Soooo cute! I hope the toothfairy brings her something nice!
Oh I love how proud she is of losing her tooth! The apple thing worked for Noah, BUT he had forgotten before he bit into the apple how loose his tooth was! : ) Tell her great job from us! Does she want to iChat to show us?
Congratulations Isabella! This is just one tooth...many more will follow :)
I love and miss you dearly. Hope to see you soon!
Sister Field
That is so awesome! Tell her congrats! If I see her tomorrow, I will make sure to tell her that her tooth is missing!
Post a Comment