Friday, December 10, 2010

Crazy Geometry projects

As many of you know, I HATE school projects. I know that Hate is a strong word, but they actually put me into knots. I feel that they are busy work for parents. At any length, Alexander was assigned this project by his geometry teacher. The students had to build a structure out of spaghetti noodles that would support a 4 pound book. They are given more points if it will support more weight. FORTUNATELY for me, Howard was home and he and Alexander designed this master piece. As you can see in the picture, it did indeed support a 4 pound book. Now, the suspense of waiting to actually hear just how many books it did hold. Who would have thought that spaghetti noodles would do such a thing ?????
Well done boys!


3 comments:

Al said...

Super cool!!!! Way to go Alexander and Howard!

Camille said...

great job zander and i guess howard too! i knew you could do it!
love ya!

Sheralie said...

Haha. I don't love school projects either or homework! Our last school didn't have homework? Anyhow, I am So impressed. Really great structure! Thank goodness for fathers!