Saturday, November 20, 2010

Father and Son Camp out.


Howard took the boys on the Father Son camp out last night. The boys ALWAYS get very excited to go camping with their Dad. The boys worked very hard gathering all the camp gear together. They returned home safely, unharmed, bones in tack, smiles on their faces, eager to share their experience. Isabella and I did a girls night out with dinner and the movie Mega Mind.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Did you like the movie? I guess Isabella is feeling better?? I hope so!
So glad the boys had a great time! BTW, love your new background!
: ) And your new family pic! SO SO SO cute!

Al said...

What fun special memories for them all to have. Handsome boys too!

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture. When do I get one?
What fun memories with their dad and you with Isabella.

Bitters said...

I still have pictures of Alexanders and Austin's first Father and Son with there DADS:) You look GREAT:) We have the same taste still I have your sweater!!! Miss ya xo