Saturday morning we were cleaning up breakfast dishes, and I said to Howard do you hear something? He said no. I said I hear an airplane and I think it is low, lets go look. We went outside to see an airplane flying low. Howard said it is a plane, and it sounds like the comanche. ( which was George's plane that Howard flew lots to build flight time) IT was KURT! He had the weekend off and he flew from Texas and buzzed the cabin for someone to go pick him up into Hamilton. Luckily I heard him because most of the others were cutting down trees and burning slash. It was a great treat to have him there for the weekend. Kurt was there for Victoria's 50th birthday! SO FUN!
You can see into the meadow below.
Nathaniel, Sharlee, Isabella, Jonathan, Britton,Hannah, Madison decided to take a stroll to the gate, which ends up being around 1 mile.
3 comments:
great to see more pictures! thanks for sharing your awesome trip with us! love you!
No way is Victoria 50?!?! Way to save the day and have dog ears Jen! I bet everyone was happy to Kurt. I am sure not as happy as you get when you get to see me, but happy none the less. :) hee hee
Great pictures. So much fun, no wonder you LOVE going up there for a few weeks. Priceless memories.
Post a Comment