Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary


On March 20th, Howard and I celebrated our 19th wedding Anniversary. I feel extremely blessed to be married to such and extraordinary man. He is a strength and pillar in my life. He is always so kind and thoughtful, putting the needs of myself and our children before his own.

Howard has such a kind, patient and pure heart. I am so thankful to walk beside him as eternal companions.

what a couple of baby faces.

5 comments:

Camille said...

baby faces is right! i remember thinking how different he looked w/o his little caterpillar under his nose! it was like the first time we knew howard w/o it! i remember that time so well. i can't believe it has been 19 years. sometimes it seems like last week! happy anniversary! love you both!
p.s. i love your hair too! : )

Al said...

19 years?!?!?!? Seems like just yesterday. Happy Anniversary!! We love you both (and the whole family) so much. I don't know what I would ever do without you guys. Thanks for always being to so great to me and my family.

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute picture of an incredible couple!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it just seems like yesterday. I can remember the first time we met Howard...you made a GOOD choice. Even though he moved you all the way down to Texas. Happy Anniversary!

Sheralie said...

I love the photo! I probably wouldn't have recognized you :) Knowing you both, I bet your next 19 years will be even better.