Saturday, February 20, 2010

Solo and Ensemble


Alexander sings in the High School choir. He also made a special performance group called Colla Voce. Early this morning, they had a U.I.L. Solo and Ensemble competition. Alexander actually was brave enough to sing in the solo area this year. They are rated on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being the best and 5 being the poorest. His Choir earned a 1, Colla Voce earned a 1, and His solo performance earned a 1. Very Impressive!

4 comments:

Maren said...

Nice job Alexander! What a wonderful accomplishment for such dedication. I am so excited for you.

Camille said...

What a handsome kid! That is so neat we are so proud of him!

Anonymous said...

Alexander, will you sing for us when we come down? I am so happy for you. One day you will be singing in the Tabernacle Choir. I am looking forward to that. Great job!

Al said...

So proud and excited for my Zander! Nathaniel's rocket launch looks like so much fun.