Howard, Jennifer, Alexander, Joshua, Nathaniel, Isabella and Ginger
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Happy 13th Birthday Joshua
Joshua at 2 months old.
Joshua's darling curls at 12 months old.
13 years ago Joshua surprised his parents by coming into this world 12 days early. We feel extremely blessed to have him in our family. His keen sense of humor and wit keep us all laughing.
Oh how I remeber those days of his baby years! Now look at how handsome he still is! I can see the raspberry jam he was telling me about dripping out of the middle of his cake! MMMM looks delish! I hope he had a great day. It sure was fun talking to him today while he was skipping out of school! : )
Happy, happy birthday Joshua! You are one handsome 13 year old. What cute baby pictures. The homemade cake looks simply delicious! Have a wonderful day celebrating!
I was raised in a small Idaho town. I met Howard at USU, and we have been happily married for 20 years. I am a stay at home mother of 4 active children. Welcome to our
heavenly world.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Joshua! What a special family you have. I just love those 12 month curls. :)
Oh how I remeber those days of his baby years! Now look at how handsome he still is! I can see the raspberry jam he was telling me about dripping out of the middle of his cake! MMMM looks delish! I hope he had a great day. It sure was fun talking to him today while he was skipping out of school! : )
Happy, happy birthday Joshua! You are one handsome 13 year old. What cute baby pictures. The homemade cake looks simply delicious! Have a wonderful day celebrating!
Oh we love our Ja-Wa!
Post a Comment