Way to go Joshua!!!!! I am so excited to have another running partner when I come down to Gram's to visit this summer. 2 fun boys to keep me going! Before the boys graduate I HAVE to make it down to one of their meets! Isabella's party looks so cute! Do you think she would loan me her crown? hee hee
I was raised in a small Idaho town. I met Howard at USU, and we have been happily married for 20 years. I am a stay at home mother of 4 active children. Welcome to our
heavenly world.
5 comments:
Go Joshua, Go Joahua! That is awesome! I still can't believe you are having cross country in January!
Way to go Joshua!!!!! I am so excited to have another running partner when I come down to Gram's to visit this summer. 2 fun boys to keep me going! Before the boys graduate I HAVE to make it down to one of their meets!
Isabella's party looks so cute! Do you think she would loan me her crown? hee hee
Congratulations Joshua, keep up the good work. We are proud of you.
Way to go Joshua! Distance running takes such determination and strength. You are going to be a great track star.
Nice job Joshua! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment