Howard, Jennifer, Alexander, Joshua, Nathaniel, Isabella and Ginger
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Becoming a blogger
After a year or relentless pursuit from my sisters, I have given in and started a blog. Hopefully this will give you a little glimpse into our life in Texas.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I am so excited and happy my sisters have blogs and I can see more of my nieces and nephews that I love so much. At least one post a week. . . right??? ;)
I was raised in a small Idaho town. I met Howard at USU, and we have been happily married for 20 years. I am a stay at home mother of 4 active children. Welcome to our
heavenly world.
6 comments:
I am so excited, you better post often!
Love you! Cute background BTW!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I am so excited and happy my sisters have blogs and I can see more of my nieces and nephews that I love so much. At least one post a week. . . right??? ;)
Great job. Your blog looks good.
So fun! Looks great.
What a festive red background! The family picture is beautiful. Welcome to the world of blogging.
Oh my! Is it really true? Congratulations! You have enter a whole new world! I look forward to keeping up with you, even though you are in our ward!
Post a Comment