Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Alexander's 17th Birthday


It is really hard to believe that I have a 17 year old child. Time has just flown by. It truly seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. I especially don't think I feel old enough to have a child this old. WOW!






Alexander requested biscuits and gravy for his birthday breakfast! Hard to believe he ate 5 biscuits, especially knowing he is not a big eater.


A very simple Confetti cake with vanilla frosting and fresh strawberries.


And to think, one more year until he is 18. We will enjoy 17 for right now, and him still living at home.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I was totally thinking in church on Sunday that 17 years ago he was born! Wasn't it a Sunday? I remember that day so well! What a handsome 17 year old! Love him much!

Anonymous said...

Wow, my oldest grandchild is now
17. What a great young man he is. I want a piece of his cake too. It was just yesterday we were all spoiling him.