Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanks Giving


I realize that this is a late post, but I just wanted to log our fun Thanksgiving Holiday this year. Our very dear friends from College, drove down from Utah. We had a fantastic time with them.

We hopped on the fairy and headed down to Port Bolivar for some play time in the sand and warm water. Can you believe that the water temperature was 77 degrees in November???? Here are Alex, Nathaniel, Isabella and Alexander playing in the sand.



Joshua managed to come across some blue jelly fish along the beach. There were actually quite a few. Luckily, for us, no one was stung.






Even Cade enjoyed the warm sea air with his mom Lynn.



And of course Ginger loved the water and chasing after the birds all over the beach.
We pulled out the china, polished the silver, and enjoyed a DELICIOUS meal! So glad they made the trip!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love how the wind is blowing against Joshua's swimming suit, it makes him look way buffed. And I know he isn't that buffed for real! hahahaha :)
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! And so so so happy you FINALLY posted!