
It is ALWAYS a special treat when I get to spend time with family. Girl's Weekend are very hard to pull off. So many different schedules, husbands schedules and of course our children's schedules. BUT, It happened! My sister Allison and I were able to arrange our flights to arrive into S.L.C. at the same time. Our mom picked us up and we immediately began shopping. That evening, my sister Camille and sister in-law Erin met us at the Bombay House for some delicious Indian cuisine. We spent the night in a local Hotel and hit the shops early the next day. So much fun, THANK YOU LADIES!
None of this would have ever happened if it were not for my darling husband. His schedule is next to impossible. He made huge sacrifices for me to be able to leave town. I appreciate him so much. He completely took over with the wild schedule, cleaned the house, and did laundry. Thank you honey.!
3 comments:
oh i can still taste my Indian food. i ate enough of it that i am sure it will stay with me in more ways than one! HAHA! i am sure we will be making trips to salt lake just for that reason now! YUMMY!
Oh yes a big hug to Howard! He is our all star! Thanks Howard! And thanks Jen!!!! I had a blast and am so happy we were able to go. There is nothing like shopping with sisters! Love ya- thanks again for everything and all of our fun memories!
OH YES! The weekend was so much fun. Thanks to all the husbands for making it possible for us to have a great time and spend their money. ha, ha. I am counting the days until next year. Next year I am picking the restaurants.
Post a Comment