Howard, Jennifer, Alexander, Joshua, Nathaniel, Isabella and Ginger
Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter Egg Hunt
Nathaniel and Isabella attended our community Easter Egg Hunt. They were even able to get a visit with the Easter Egg Bunny! It was a very nice event, with lots of activities.
It looks warm down there instead of our snow. I am glad they had a good time hunting for the eggs. I wish they could be here every year for my hunt. I miss them!
I was raised in a small Idaho town. I met Howard at USU, and we have been happily married for 20 years. I am a stay at home mother of 4 active children. Welcome to our
heavenly world.
2 comments:
Oh you had nice weather for your hunt. We didn't go because of the snow! Looks like fun!
It looks warm down there instead of our snow. I am glad they had a good time hunting for the eggs. I wish they could be here every year for my hunt. I miss them!
Post a Comment